- Spring and Tuning F.A.Q. -
- If Ordering Springs please tell us the following
- 1. Vehicle Make and Model
- 2. Springs position ( Front or Rear)
- 3. Mounting ( Direct to Axle - IFS - IRS - Trailing Arms)
- 4. Weight if you have it ( Vehicle not you)
- 5. Are you Running a Sway Bar
- Springs are typically shipped seperately from Shocks & direct from the manufacture used. Unless specified springs do not come installed. Springs average 10 days from purcased for delivery
Carbon Shocks are Manufactured in America using American Made and sourced materials. Carbon Shocks are machined either in house or with a partner machine shop in Denver.
Shock Material Specifications:
Shock Body Material – American D.O.M. Steel – Standard coating is Black Zinc
Shock Shaft Material - Induction Hardened Chrome Plated – 1050 Steel HRc 60-72 (Min Yield 100K)
Aluminum parts are manufactured from Kaiser 6061 or 7075 aluminum.
Standard Misalignment Spacers – 1.5” X .5"
2.5" X 16" – 3.5" Long Rod End
Compressed - 25.6"
With Spring Plate - 25.975"
Extended - 41.6"
2.5" X 16" – 1.5" Short Rod End
Compressed - 24.1
With Spring Plate - 24.475"
Extended - 40.1"
Shocks are Pressure tested to 300PSI for 24 hours to ensure proper manufacturing QA
Shocks Require a Nitrogen Charge of 150-200 PSI.
Ideal Charge for Shocks is 175PSI of Nitrogen.
Shock Oil Used is a locally Sourced Titan 10W extreme temp Shock oil.
All Carbon Shock Technology are backed by 1 year warranty against manufacture defects.